The new challenge: Innovation under the Aspect of Sustainability and ecological Footprint
- under increasing price pressure
- with pandemic risks
App Cel will be a studio for the development of prototypes of apparel and similar textile soft-goods, which develops for brands functional apparel from design on paper up to production maturity. To ensure this, our studio will be equipped on approx. 350 square meters with all kind of machines for the production of prototypes.
App Cel offers not only the development of prototypes of apparel but also helps brands to keep up the speed of the innovation of materials and technologies that are in line with modern ideas of sustainability. We accompany brands in the digitization of a process chain which will lead to an ecologically responsible way of production – which also has its consequences in logistics solutions.
The range of services available to customers includes:
- Development of designs up to the serial
- Production of digital cutting patterns and development of grading
- Production of prototypes
- Digitization of processes in the production chain
- App Cel on demand: Rental of App Cel facilities for developing apparel and softgoods
- Development of test procedures for textile materials
- Research and consultancy in the field of new materials and new technologies
The customers of App Cel can work themselves on the machines and equipment handling materials under the expert guidance of our specialist.
The location will be located very conveniently in the north of Munich offering a space of approximately 350 m2, about 2 km from the A99 motorway and only about 100 m from the nearest S-Bahn station with its own parking.
App Cel will not build up its own production, but it will competently assist customers in selecting partners and production sites.